Total Pageviews

Tuesday 12 April 2011

The Body Shop Body Lotion

I recently purchased the Pink Grapefruit Body Lotion as i found my skin was really dry. So when i got home i obviously wanted to try it out so i rubbed it all up and down my legs and arms , then i waited for it to dry in .While i was waiting i was working on my youtube channel lovepeaceandcupcakes. So after it was all dryed in my skin was no longer dry so its a realy good moisturiser .It has a really nice, strong fruity smell its not a faint smell that makes you thnk hmm what does that smell like again, As soon as you smell it you knoe excactly what it is. So is your looking for Body Lotion and like fruity smells i recommend you buy this product. I found it a complete bargain as it was only £2 (but it is a travel size bottle im not sure how much a big bottle is ) I can tell you i am definatly repurchasing this product =) x

  oh and im sorry about the picture i have a picture of the big sized bottle i couldnt find the travel sized one xx

No comments:

Post a Comment